Saturday, November 22, 2008

Family and friend

Ok so I'm pretty sure mostly everyone in my family(and the edward lover, I'm throwing this in for her benefit. She has a blog too.) knows I have a blog now. The only sad thing  becoming of it is that halfwaythere will probably not be updated for a really long time (unless you know who stops playing WoW) Also, as most of you know, I am going to UT next week. I'm hoping to see Twilight again. I was going to see it with Betty today, but well, she went to the hospital so she can't see it. So, I must check with the WoW player about it. I think noone wants to see it but me though. Oh well. Must wait till it comes out on dvd. Bye!

1 comment:

alex said...

Have a good time. Maybe you can arrange a viewing of Twilight in UT yet.