Wednesday, November 19, 2008

New Background and more


( if you would like to see the whole picture click on it) I just wanted to write something. You know just because ( ;) bored). I change just about everything in my blog. First the colors, then the title, and now the back round! I did keep the polka dot theme though.  
Anyway, I have a different puppy everyday, and the one today was adorable. The one yesterday was sad (no offense to Draco the Chow chow!) but I got on today to see this adorable puppy. He's a mix ( Goldendoodle isn't that cute?) and I love him. I wonder where he lives..........  

3 comments:

Head Nurse or Patient- you be the judge said...

very cute puppy- but I don't think Charlie would approve of your wandering eye-

Don't forget about Aunt SmAsh's blog- The Jensen Jungle-

Anonymous said...

ROCK ON PUP U EAT THAT TOY!

MadMea said...

Go doggie go! I don't know the website for the jungle blog. what is it?