1st-I am thankful that my family decided to come to earth instead of choosing the wrong path.
2nd- I am thankful for all my nice things including my house and food.
3rd- I'm thankful my adorable dog Charlie, was found on the street because I don't know where we would be without him.
4th- I'm thankful my grandma is helping alex with the pregnancy. Thank you grandma!
5th- I thankful for the beautiful world we live in.
6th- I'm thankful that I am able to travel so much.
7th- I'm thankful for the gospel.
And 8th- I am thankful for blogs so I can tell this to the world.
2 comments:
Really nice, M. I'm thankful for you!
I'm sure Charlie is thankful he was found, too. He is spoiled now... the little fatty.
I HATE U WHY ARE U NOT THANKFUL OF UR BBBBBBFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? i am hurt!
Post a Comment