They have announced that New Moon will be turned into movie!( new moon is my least favorite, but if they make the second, chances are that they will make the third and fourth) It should be released in December 2009. They also have released that Catharine Hardwicke will NOT be directing the movie. So the question is, who will be the new director? Hopefully a good one that won't result in edward's death or a rated R movie. So, Bye Catharine! ( and good luck with life) :)
4 comments:
I HATE NEW MOON WITH ALL MY HEART AND SOAL! I WONDER WAT THEY WILL DO SO I CAN ENJOY IT
watever they do it wont help i will still hate it till edward comes back
i like pie
A new director may be good. I didn't really like the 2nd book, though- too much like a soap opera. They should make the Host into a movie instead.
Post a Comment