Sunday, January 18, 2009

Church at 2

I do not like having church at 2 pm. Unless there is a holiday on the next day, ( which there is! yay!) Having church at 2 is not fun.  I would rather have the whole night than the whole morning. It makes more sense. And our last class seems to be longer ever since we got the 2' oclock schedule.  I decided I'm going to list the pros and cons. 

 Pros:                                                                                       Cons:
I can sleep in                                                                            Church seems longer
I can take a long bath in the morning                                   Not as many yummy breakfasts
I can eat snacks all day                                                             
I can take more than an hour to get ready                            Not as much time to play at night

Maybe it isn't as bad as I thought. I still like the 11:30 schedule better though.

Now, I gave you guys a hint for that Christmas present. The first hint was: It's pink.
Here is the next hint: It's small. 


                                        

1 comment:

Head Nurse or Patient- you be the judge said...

Just so you know, I am just checking it every day because I think it won't update due to you being private- so i just check in case you did update.

I guess a camera- Sk8r grl got a pink one for christmas