Sunday, January 11, 2009

Stupid Blog and Crazy Days

My blog is really messed up. On another blog it says that it hasn't been updated for 5 weeks! Does anyone know how to fix it? Also, I don't have everyone's ( in the family. That means you lindi!) gmail  so not many people can read it. Send emails please! 

Well I like school and all, but I personally can't wait to go to high school. I mean I've been going to the same school since second grade! I think K-8 schools should be banned unless there is no room to put two schools. 

Speaking of school I heard people in Spokane ( mentioning no names) missed three weeks of school. How is it there? It's in the 90*s here. No sledding out here. Well I hope everyone is doing all right. Ciao! 


2 comments:

Master Gardener said...

hey girly its Lindi!
i will have to make a new g mail or a blog cuz i forgot they password.lol. The three weeks off was great. Even though i hate snow! I spent most of my time at gymnastics of just chillin with friends and family. Wow 90*s and that is winter. geez i am jealous. to you get too hot days instead of snow days cause if you did then a would be even more jealous..... So tell your freind that has the blog with EDWARD on it that i agree he is very hot. looks like she knows boys don't have cuddies. You will have to tell me about school. high school wow very hard to imagine. i hope everybody is doing great down there. especially your mama. and i will make a new e mail really soon.

LOVE YA LOTS!!!!

MadMea said...

My mom just told me it is actually in the 80*s. Yeah jennica is crazy about twilight too ( EVEN THOUGH I READ THEM BEFORE SHE DID!!! I hope you are reading this jennica) But she is in love with edward. I'm not. I like Ian ( from the host. I am not in love with him though.) My mom is doing well. She is thinking of the name being Nicholas. We don't know for sure yet though. Hey your in YW now right?! Cool! I love yw a lot more than primary. ( sorry mom) Love you too! Bye