Anyway, tomorrow is FCAT Writing, and I am so nervous! I haven't taken it since the fourth grade! (And I don't even remember if I did good or not.) I guess I will just have to stay positive and hope for the best.
In case any of you are wondering what FCAT stands for here you go:
Florida Comprehensive Assessment Test
So on Saturday we went to Turkey Lake Park. They took out the wooden park and put a metal one in! It was still fun though. There were adorable bunnies there. And they were nice, unlike Q. Q was our pet bunny when I was around three. He liked to bite everyone except my mom, who he licked.
About where I live, it was obvious and dumb. I live in North Village for those of you that really didn't know. :)
3 comments:
people might be reading- just not commenting :)
There is a perfect reason why i haven't been reading your blog,i forgot your blogs name
talia
Alright, I do read your blog, and I'm sure you did just fine on the FCAT. Hope you're adjusting to your new space maintainer. Love ya
Post a Comment