Here are somethings I am saying goodbye, and hello! to.
Goodbye
- Rex and Pete left today. ;( I am gonna miss them, but Charlie is probably glad to rest! :)
- My first year as a teen. In officially 10 days I am 14! :D YAY!
- Clean house, we try but it's hard...............
- Green and yellow polos. Purple and black here I come!
Hello
- Spoiled Niko. He cries unless he is in your arms.
- Graduation from Middle school. I still need to buy my dress!
- Hard music. For the final concert, we are playing Phantom of the Opera. I have to play first flute and piccolo. I have 3! solos on the flute, and on piccolo there are some notes I have to play that I don't even know how to play on the flute!
- Mia Maids. Goodbye Beehives!
No comments:
Post a Comment