Wednesday, May 13, 2009

No movie Today :(

Today there is no movie :( but I will have one on Saturday! Me and Jennica will give you a tour of my new room. ( No pics needed!)

Yesterday I had Panera for dinner and today I had homemade pizza! Yum. But I am still waiting for the birthday dinner of my choice. Last year I went to Macaroni Grill. This year, I am going to Memories of India! We have found no time to eat there though, so I have decided it will be my birthday/graduation dinner. The sheets for my bed are pink, and the comforter has blue flowers on it. ( You will see on the tour.)

I want to thank my friends and family for the nice presents I received, which included an itunes gift card for $25! Yeah! I also want to thank Aunt Dawn Ann for the easter present. i bought the coolest scarf with it. If you see her, please tell to read this. ( And lindi too!)

I would also like to thank my mom for taking me to the dentist today. ;)


Thank you everyone!

1 comment:

Head Nurse or Patient- you be the judge said...

um- hello? we are waiting for the promised tour.