We drove for about 2 hours and finally arrived at camp at 3 in the afternoon. After the introduction, we played getting to know you games with our year. ( I'm a third year) After finding out my year has 2 other Madeline's! ( one is spelled my way the other is spelled Madelyn.) I went to my ward cabin to get settled in my bed and prepare the skits. Dinner was Hamburgers and salad, and then, skit night! Our skit was about a superhero named Integrity Girl being captured by Dr. Loopy Liar. I am the evil sidekick. It's all a movie though. Eventually, the skit ends by finding out that the camera lens wasn't on the video camera. The snack was eaten and then we had cabin devotionals. The lights went out at 11 pm. But we didn't fall asleep till later. ;)
1 comment:
Really? I am pretty sure you are in Utah right now :)
Post a Comment