Sunday, September 27, 2009

The Beach

Had fun at the beach on Saturday. We went to Coco Beach and it was literally perfect. The waves were a great size, and the water was the perfect temperature. Not to hot, and not to cold. Warm. We stayed there quite awhile but afterward went home and all took naps.

Homecoming week is next week.

Monday: Kindergarten Day

Tuesday: Nerd Day

Wednesday: Hat and Jersey Day

Thursday: Character Day

Friday: Spirit Day ( I have to wear black.)


I am so excited!!!!! But I don't know what to wear for Character Day. Any ideas?

4 comments:

Head Nurse or Patient- you be the judge said...

Hermione, or Madeline :), possibly a disney princess- maybe you should be Alice in Wonderland-

alex said...

Pippi :)

MadMea said...

I like Hermonie and Alice. I was Pippi last year mom, remember?

MadMea said...

* Hermionie I can't believe i spelled her name wrong!!!!!!!