Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Saturday with New Moon

Saturday morning me and my brother watched it downtown for free! I must say that I liked it much more than Twilight, but books are always better than their movies. My favorite scene was, well I don't want to give it away if you haven't seen it. Critter liked the wolves and them alone. He was depressed when the wolves and the Cullens didn't fight.

Afterward we went to Upper Crust for some yummy pizza, we were going to get ice cream afterward, but we were stuffed, so headed to the arcade right next to the ice cream shop. We had tons of fun, and we are going again soon.

Next post will be about yesterday's trip to the Orlando Science Center!

1 comment:

Head Nurse or Patient- you be the judge said...

Nice of Christopher to go with you- I am not a fan of those books-