UPDATE: I just realized I never told you about it. It was in February. Now you know. :)
This is from my biology scavenger hunt.
Take a Picture with fish.
Take a picture with a Disney character.
Take a picture in front of a pyramid.
Take a picture doing something healthy.
I am going to give you the question, and the picture. If you think you know the place it was taken, tell me! Let's see how well you know Epcot.
4 comments:
It really wouldn't be fair if I guessed them all. Anyway, are you giving some kind of prize if we get them right? Jk
Maybe.....
for as much shopping as I have done there- you would think this would be a piece of cake- but I don't know the fish, Mulan- China, pyramid- Egypt, the stairs is the body ride thing that we never have made it to-
I spent most of my time there in Canada or Norway
oops- that would be headnurse guessing- not sk8r girl
Post a Comment