Monday, April 12, 2010

Random Facts of the Day

Usually I have no idea what to post. And when I do have something to post, it is too long of a story, like how I went to girls camp last week. I was a junior leader, and it was amazing. My mom wrote a letter to me, and I cried while reading it. One of my young women leaders also made all the YW bear their testimonies on fast Sunday. I wasn't as scared as I thought I would be, but that might have been because I went after almost all the YW, and my mom and brother! Wow.

Back to what I was saying. I usually do not know to say, so if I am on here, expect a random quote of the day! ( that rhymed. :)

Random Quotes of the Day
1. One of my lifelong dreams has been to go to Australia and hold a koala bear. Don't ask why. I just do.
2. My birthday is exactly a month from today!

No comments: