Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Stuff going on

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't posted in awhile, I just got back from trek. It was very fun, but also hard. The hardest thing for me was the Womens pull, because we did it after already walking all day, been through extreme heat and pouring rain, I carried the baby, we only had 6 people pushing including Ma and Big Sister, and it was all through sand. The hardest part was one girl in our family had an asthma attack right before we made it to the finish. But we pulled through, and I had lots of fun, especially at the dance.

Now, I am reading the Harry Potter series. Since it has been my favorite series since I was 7, every summer, I read the entire series in a week. This is that week, and I am reading the 4th one right now.

I am having a great summer so far. Talk to ya later!

2 comments:

Maria said...

Hey I am so proud of you for doing the Trek! I wish I Could have gone with you all. Way to go on reading the Harry Potter series, so great!

Head Nurse or Patient- you be the judge said...

I need to re- read it too, but no time right now-

Good job with the trek- we can't even comprehend how tough it really was for the pioneers because they did those things after already suffering so much