Monday, September 20, 2010

Weekend

This weekend was made up 4 main events

In Order

1. Football Game
2. Pippi Longstocking Play
3. Youth Dance
4. Ruckers coming over so we could have a taco feast!

Friday Night FootBall Game: Our team never wins any games. In fact, I think we've won only a few games in the past four years. But we won fridays and me and my marching band were so excited. Here's why.

The other schools marching band did not march. They danced, which included pelvic thrusting. They took up the entire half time. And if they did march, they highstepped, which looks completely weird, and also affects your playing. They had an attitude, and laughed at us when we were performing. And also, they couldn't play. Alright, I'm done venting. Anyway, so when that was over, our band was able to squeeze in one number, but I moved to far and someone stepped on my foot which caused me to fall! And then I couldn't get back up so I fell again. Don't worry, we had payback by performing at the end of the game. :)

Pippi Longstocking: I liked it. They house and the little kids were adorable. But Pippi kinda overacted, and her laugh was very fake.

Youth Dance: I was late, but still able to perform the cupid shuffle! Which is my favorite, but I like all the line dances I know.

Ruckers: We brought them home from church. They are so funny and cute, and also always ready to perform. The tacos were good, Brother Rucker made homemade hard tacos, and they were so good I hate them plain.


Update: You probably want to know what those words meant right?
Do you speak french? I love french but I do not like french class. It is too long because it is 2 hours. I love European food. :) Congrats to Ashley for figuring it out!

No comments: