Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Music and School

I am obsessed with music right now. All I ever do is listen to it. I am right now :)

I love to dance to it as well. :D

Next week is our last week of school before spring break. On St. Patrick's Day, my band and I have to perform and be graded on our performance. We have not been to well this year, and had to change 2 songs for easier ones. I am worried to see what will happen.

Concerning school, next week I have a National Honor Society Induction. I know it is a big deal, but it doesn't seem like one. We turned in forms hoping to accepted in October. No one got a reply till February. Seems a bit late doesn't it?
Next year, I will be in IB. Not Pre-IB. The real thing. I'm really worried, especially concerning my grades this year. I am going to take psychology, it sounds interesting.

Sorry this was a random post, I just writing a couple of things on my mind recently.

3 comments:

Head Nurse or Patient- you be the judge said...

Don't know what IB is? And National Honor Society is a big deal- good luck with your band performance and just remember that as long as you do your best- you can be happy about it no matter what happens.

MadMea said...

IB stands for International Baccalaureate. It's like AP, but all classes are difficult and it's internationally recognized

Head Nurse or Patient- you be the judge said...

good to know