Sunday, April 3, 2011

Vacation and Church

Tomorrow I am going back to school after 2 weeks of vacation, one of which I actually missed school. I have to make up tons of work because of this, and I have no idea what to expect tomorrow, so wish me luck!

I just came back from Rome!!! :D
It is an amazing city filled with so many beautiful churches and architecture, so I am glad a temple is being built to add to it's beauty. I might have to go back and visit it one day.... :) My favorite place was The Forum. I only wished I could understand the language.

Today was the last day of this General Conference. It was very inspiring, and I loved how Elder Holland was able to explain what it really means to us and what we and the church really mean to the world. What are your thoughts on General Conference?

1 comment:

Head Nurse or Patient- you be the judge said...

loved what I was able to listen to- and need to listen to the rest of it, plus re- listen to what I was able to hear- you can never listen to conference too many times- glad you had such a great trip- and good luck with the make up work- C had a ton to do after missing 2 weeks being super sick