Sunday, March 30, 2014

This weekend

So this Saturday me and Thomas went shopping since he hadn't been since his mission and he wanted me to go with him (which I was kind of nervous about to be honest since I've never shopped for a guy haha) and since I had a lot of time, we went to Mall at Milliena, which is basically the mall in Orlando I grew up going to and I love it. We left in the morning and also got to go there with Jaqueline since she had the day off work :) 

While there he gots lots of super nice clothes (I'm not being biased at all lol) and Jackie and I got some bigger makeup bags from Forever 21 because the amount of makeup I have now is honestly getting out of hand. I also got part of Jaqueline's birthday present because her birthday is next week! I can't believe we're both turning 19 this year, where has the time gone? I honestly don't know, but in other news, the weather was awful yesterday, there was even a tornado warning while we were there. Due to the weather and the fact that it was spring break; the mall was packed, and the traffic was horrible. So horrible, in fact, that I was late for work! Luckily, I have not been late to work in more than 6 months so it wasn't that bad. 

I was at work for only about 3 hours and then went to see Divergent :) it was a very good movie and I now intend to read the books (especially since I bought the first one over Christmas break). The theater was packed as expected and for that reason it made the movie more fun to watch due to people reactions over certain scenes (the first kiss being one of them haha) 

All in all, it was an enjoyable weekend, but when are weekends not enjoyable? :) 

 Divergent with friends, my hair decided to give up by this point :/ 


Pictures of me and Tom taken at church today since we have no pictures of just the two of us lol 

I hope you all have a great week :) 
-Madeline 


No comments: