Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Ft. Lauderdale Temple

On April 12, a whole group of YSA from the Orlando, Miami, and Tampa areas got to visit the Ft. Lauderdale Temple open house. This was my third open house and probably the most special because the whole temple is designed to look like Florida, the state I grew up in. Temples are beautiful, and I love visiting them. This temple in particular is being dedicated on Sunday and I am extremely excited for it. Here are some pictures from the trip :) 
Me and Tom in front of the temple. The stained glass windows all around it were beautiful. 

Me and my friend Angelyn. She's leaving for grad school at the end of May, which makes me sad, but I know she'll do amazing things and love moving on to the next step in her life :) 
Collage of many pictures. There was definitely some photobombing going on haha 


In other news, summer is here! My last final is tomorrow, and then I'm going home, so I'll be able to post more often. I'm super excited for this summer, it's going to be amazing :) 

Madeline 



No comments: