Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Cool CT Scans and...... The Answer!

Today I got a CT scan under the ocean! Ok, not really, but they designed the room like a coral reef under the sea. Also, they had a part of the hospital where everything looked like you were at the sea. They also had ocean sounds. Even the rooms looked like a beach. It was cool. 


 Now, the answer is, An Ipod Nano! 

Ok, Grandma got the answer three days ago but I didn't want to give it away. If you like these brainstorms then tell me and I will have one next month. But on something else. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I AM SSSSOOOOO DISAPOINTED!!!!!!! I WAS SURE IT WAS A PINK PUPPY!!!!!!! WELL NOWI AM JEALOUS I ALWAYS WANTED A THE NEW NANO!!!!!!!!
OH WELL LOLOLOLOL!!!!! well you have to be more specific when you said the answer cause i thought when you said cool ct scans and then the answer that u took ct scans and got the answer for te headachs!!!! dont do dat!!!!!!

MadMea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.