So last Sunday my mother needed to have stuff for a lesson she was doing in primary about my body is a temple. So these were the things I got for her.
A brush
A toothbrush
fruit
A picture of the temple
shampoo
An example of modesty.
And more things that I can't remember.
Anyway, I got everything for my mom she needed. The two items that are a part of this story are the fruit and the example of modesty.
fruit-orange
example of modesty-my pippi doll ( umm yeah she is NOT modest)
So before church my brother decided eating an orange sounded like a good idea. He looked through my moms bag and no way! There was orange! Yummy!
Next thing happened during sharing time. My mom was pulling the items out her bag. When she was pulling out Pippi my brother yelled " HEY! THATS POPSI!"
My mom told me this story while laughing. It was hard to understand what she was saying most of the time.
2 comments:
popsi?
hard to do an object lesson with out the object-
Post a Comment