Friday, January 16, 2009

Long weekend and just plain awesomeness

4 Day weekend! Right after Christmas break! Anyway, If you read my Christmas is gone blog, You read that Santa was nice and gave me what I wanted even though I didn't think I would get it. Can you guess what that is? A lot of you know already. So why don't you guess? Now, two people cannot guess that would be jennica and my mom. They know exactly what it is, and I don't want them ruining it for everyone else. I am going to give you guys one hint in the guessing: It's pink. 

Last but not least, Don't forget to vote for my poll. I actually might decide based on your vote. There are 13 days left to vote.  I will remind you when there are only two days left. 

4 comments:

Bunnie said...

You will never know how much fun it will be unless you go. Don't let the good times pass you by. I would always tell my young woman to enjoy the journey and have all the neat experiences they can. My quess on Christmas pink ipod.

MadMea said...

You are very close

Anonymous said...

yeah its a pink puppy!!!!

MadMea said...

yea!