

At this home in the humble neighborhood of Celebration, there are currently 3 dogs living.
Rex- A toy poodle at the age of two, he is an adorable puppy. Mostly white but a little brown
Pete- A toy poodle the color of black! He is the shadow of the night and likes to escape through the fence that sly dog. Age:4
Charlie- He is a regular at the Alexander home. Twice the size of the other two, he is the lazy hound.
As you can see, there is chaos!!!!!!!!!! Rex follows me everywhere, Pete always wants to play, Charlie loves any food he can get, and they all have to go on 2 walks a day.
The black one is Pete, and the light one is Rex! Which one is your favorite!
2 comments:
I would have to say Charlie- one- because I know him, and two, I sympathize with his food addiction.
They are so cute!!!
Post a Comment