Thursday, April 23, 2009

My new obssesion




Last year, I didn't really care for necklaces. I liked to match outfits and if there happened to be a braclet to match I would wear it. Sometimes necklaces but not very often. This year, we have uniforms. I suddenly liked acessories much more. I have many necklaces that I used not like at all. Now, they seem awesome! The problem with polos is sometimes the necklace isn't long enough to reach over the collar and it looks wierd. Now I like long ones and My new fashion obsession is.................... Long necklaces!!!!!!!!!! I especially like ones that are just one long necklace with a main piece at the bottom. ( like an owl or something) Today I wore a little indian doll necklace. I actually have 2. One is just red and white, and the other one is colorful. I wore the red one to school today, but the colorful one I am currently wearing. Isn't she cute! I named her Poco. The red ones name is Pequina because she is shorter in length. Hint: if you want to see Poco better, just click on her.



1 comment:

Head Nurse or Patient- you be the judge said...

Whatever it takes to stand out a little. I hadn't heard that you guys went to uniforms- there are days when I wished my kids had uniforms