Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Events

Last Monday: I got my learners permit! I can now officially drive, though I must admit I am terrified when I do so. Also applied to get a job at Publix.

Last Thursday: My dads birthday, which we didn't celebrate until Sunday.

Sunday: Halloween, which was so crazy that this year you had to be bussed in.

Yesterday: Found out they have a new Sanrio in Downtown Celebration! It was also Hello Kitty's birthday yesterday. :) I am going to apply for a job there as well.

Today: Read The Last Olympian. In one word: Amazing. Great final book to the series, ( Though there is a sequel series!) and no major characters died like they did in Mockingjay ( I'm still mad about that.)

Pretty good so far, but I have entire science fair project due November 30th that I haven't started. :/

1 comment:

Head Nurse or Patient- you be the judge said...

Thanks for the warning- I will be sure to stay off the streets in Florida (well, if I get to come there again)-

It is crazy that you are getting that old- but since I have a child getting married, and one counting down the months until he gets his learners-

You all grew up way too fast-