Monday, November 8, 2010

Sanrio and Audition

Went to the Sanrio store on Saturday and bought an adorable pen. We also happened to come the day they celebrated Hello Kitty's birthday! How cute is that! But they said you have to be 17 to get a job. :( They said to apply just in case though.

Today and Tomorrow I'm auditioning for my school musical, Gypsy, which is actually not a very uplifting play. Tomorrow is the singing part and I am really really nervous.

2 comments:

The Jungle Explorer said...

I remember doing the singing part of an audition. I was so nervous and I still wished I'd chosen a different song. I think it gets easier the more you do it. Because then you know what to expect.

Good luck!

MadMea said...

I sang Wishing You Were Somehow Here Again from Phantom of the Opera only to find out the drama teacher hates that musical! :/