Monday, November 22, 2010

Thanksgiving break

Today is the first day of Thanksgiving Break and I am enjoying it already.

On Friday I went to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. It is amazing and my favorite one yet. It made me cry. However, it made me mad when people say, "I want to see the next one so bad now! I want to know what happens!!!" Read the book! Is it really that hard?

I am trying to visit my family in St. George for Thanksgiving, but we might not get on the flights. We'll see I guess.

I have driven all the way to church now. I am lots better than I was, but my mom keeps saying I'm going to give her a heart attack.

1 comment:

The Jungle Explorer said...

It was the Dobby part that made you cry wasn't it? I cried when I read it in the book, but not in the theater. I think the Dobby in my mind is a lot more endearing (more realistic looking and cuter).