Wednesday, December 8, 2010

The Weird and the Terrifying

A couple weeks ago was Thanksgiving break, which I really enjoyed, and had fun being with my cousins.

However last week, excepting one thing, sucked. Here's in order, from weird to terrifying.

5. My band concert was outside. Not only could we barely play, but our instruments were so out of tune from the cold that our playing sucked anyway.
4. I got Lunch detention for being tardy 2 days in a row. Really? That's just stupid.
3. My history teacher kept me and my friends after class to tell us we made him feel awkward.
2. First murder in our town was last Monday, and it's still unsolved (I think it is anyway)
1. We had 2 lockdowns, one lasting until an hour after school ended, because a man freaked out over his divorce. He actually ended up committing suicide overnight. I just feel bad for their kids.

The highlight of last week occurred Friday night when me and my mom went to see Tangled. I absolutely love it, and it has one of the sweetest love stories. I'll talk about it more in my next post though.

1 comment:

Head Nurse or Patient- you be the judge said...

You made a teacher feel ackward? sounds like he IS ackward- and although I appreciate that you are unfamiliar with cold- it is a major factor in our winters here- like- freeze nose hairs instantly when you go out side kind of cold. I want warmer cold :)