You know how in my last post I wrote that I am at the age where I have to act like an adult? Well I have had my first opportunity!
About a week before my birthday, my parents found out and started discussing about a foreign exchange trip involving kids from my mom's job (the airlines). I heard them talk about it, and thought, "I don't need to worry about it, It's never gonna happen" Boy was I wrong.
I am leaving this Friday!!!! And I will be gone for 3 weeks!!!!!! I am extremely nervous. Extremely nervous.
It's kind of a make a foreign friend thing, I stay with a girls family, and then she stays with mine. And we have already talked through email and facebook. But I haven't met her or her family for real yet, and I am nervous anyway.
Oh, forgot a teeny tiny detail. The girl lives in France.
Wish me luck! (I'm gonna need it)
P.S. Sorry for the so few posts, but expect them from now on, because I don't get to go on the computer very often anymore.
3 comments:
It's a great opportunity and adventure. It's ok to be afraid of the unknown!
Good luck on your trip and have tons of fun!
I was hoping for some photos and updates on here- I can tell you are having a great experience- lucky you!
Post a Comment