Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Summer begins, and ends

So this summer went way too fast, its now over :(

I had so much which is why. First Virginia Beach, then Montreal, and Quebec, and last France and Italy! Not to mention all the fun we had while Anaelle was visiting us. I really don't want it to be over, I want some more time to relax. But it looks like that is out of the question.

Meanwhile, I'm about to be a Junior, and that means IB. Yikes! Let's hope I can handle it. I haven't gotten my schedule yet, but I hope it's good. What I'm most worried about is the braces. I know they will give me unbearable pain, but for how long? How long will they stay on my teeth? Hopefully not very.

If you guys want to know about my adventures, just ask! I will tell. I also have pictures up, but not all of them yet. Soon!

1 comment:

The Jungle Explorer said...

You do more traveling in a summer than I do in 5 years. I need to catch up.

Have fun this year!