Monday, August 29, 2011

School and Braces

I got braces last Wednesday, and now I am used to them, and they have also stopped cutting the inside of my cheek, but to me, they still look ugly. I look horrible with braces, and it sucks. They are pink though :)

Meanwhile, they decided to jump start right into work with IB, and I hate it. I do not have a ton of homework every night, but I do have some for each class, which adds up to be a fair amount. Not to mention they already have me worried about my 4,000 word
essay, which is on anything I choose. Yay. However, I like my teachers and my classes, plus, I can leave school for lunch this year! So I'm hoping this year will be a good one :)


1 comment:

Head Nurse or Patient- you be the judge said...

We start braces in the morning for CT- he is so (not) excited. Wonder which of you will wear them the longest- my money is on him- just because everything he does teeth related is ridiculously long and hard.