Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Junior Class of 2013

I still cannot believe I'm a junior, but it's true. And today we, had our first meeting! Most of it was about class reasons, which was not really important. But we also talked about Prom! The theme is kinda not very fun, it's Titanic.

But the place is awesome! We will having our prom at the Epcot World Showcase!!!! I'm pretty excited, but pretty wary. The ticket alone is really expensive, not to mention the dress. No one has hired me yet. I still owe 350 dollars in band fees! Where am I going to get this money????

Any ideas?

1 comment:

Head Nurse or Patient- you be the judge said...

your theme is a sunken ship with lots of tragedy - interesting choice- Wish we could help you with earning some moola- let me think- I know a lot of people with dresses that you could maybe borrow- if you get out here some time before hand. let me know and I will see what I can round up-