Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Phone and Crazy life

Does anyone own a used AT&T phone I could have or know where I could get one? Mine has died/stopped working but I don't want a new contract. If anyone could help, that would be great! Thanks :)

On the other hand, next week is going to be crazy! Here's why.....
Sunday- stake choir rehearsal
Monday- band rehearsal till 3 musical rehearsal till 6
Tuesday- Band Christmas concert
Wednesday- marching band 2-3:30
Musical rehearsal 3-6
Thursday- marching band till 4:30, YW 7-8:30
Friday- musical rehearsal till 6
And who knows what I'm doing Saturday! It's going to one long week, that's for sure.

1 comment:

Head Nurse or Patient- you be the judge said...

Sorry- we are verizon people at this house.

Your crazy week looks like our every week. Iknow you will survive just fine- we do it all the time.

Hope your holiday season is off to a good start otherwise.