It's been awhile since I've written, so here's an update
1) Fiddler on the Roof- although I was just a chorus member, being in this musical was so much fun and a great experience, and I will remember it for many years to come.
2) In Band, a small section of Upper Woodwinds (me included) got a Superior on our piece we played and we're now going to States!
3) My dance group Aaja Nachle is finally getting started! We will have dance practice every week now, with me as the teacher...
4) I am Laurel Class President and the Stake Youth Representative from my ward, Yikes!
5) Concert band MPA's are next week- which means our band is judged on our performance.
6) Our family got a new van today!
7) Mormon Prom is April 14, the same day as my schools! But is Mormon prom $85? Nope. So I'm going to Mormon Prom this year, and next year I'll go to both :)
These are just the major events, not the details or minor ones. But I'm sure there will be many more fun events in the future!
1 comment:
You updated your blog!
Post a Comment