Sunday, March 23, 2014

Hello, this is me :)

HI guys! Obviously I already had this blog and though I want to start fresh I want to keep my memories from before, so I decided to post on my old blog :) This is the first time I have made this blog public, but it's still going to be like a journal. However, this first post is so you guys can get to know me :) 
 Name: Madeline 
 Birthday: May 12 
Zodiac Sign: Taurus 
 Where were you born: Orlando 
 Where do you live now: Tampa 
 How many times have you moved: Around 7 times through-out my lifetime Hair Color: Blonde 
Eye Color: Blue 
 Piercings: 0 *Favorites*
 Color: Pink and Mint 
 Food: Mexican and Indian 
 Candy: Starburst 
 Movie: Hello Dolly!
 TV Show: Sherlock, Merlin, Dr. Who, Top Gear, Once Upon a Time 
Actor: Shahrukh Khan 
Actress: Barbara Streisand 
Favorite Author: J. K. Rowling 
 Band or Singer: Taylor Swift, Little Mix, and One Direction are my top 3 but I have many haha
 Song: Don't Let Me Go 
 Holiday: Christmas 
 Season: Spring 
 Day of the week: Saturday 
 Store: Target 
 Restaurant: Sanaa 
 Sport: Dance (yes it counts) 
Animal: Quokka 
 Flower: Jasmine *the last*
 thing you said: Bye! 
 thing you ate: Cadbury Creme Egg  song you heard: Sad Beautiful Tragic movie you saw: The Thief and the Cobbler 
cd you bought: Midnight Memories by One Direction 
 book you read: I'm starting Divergent phone call: My mommy *This or that*
 pepsi or coke: Coke unless there's pepsi throwback around 
 mcdonalds or burger king: mcdonalds chocolate or vanilla: vanilla 
tv or movies: I can't pick between those, so don't make me 
 colored pencils or markers: colored pencils 
 sun or moon: Sun 
day or night: Day 
 pants or shorts: Shorts, I live in Florida long sleeve or short sleeve: Short Sleeves burgers or hot dogs: Burgers 
 romantic comedy or thriller: romantic comedy waffles or pancakes: pancakes 
 peanut butter or jelly: jelly *Others*
 do you believe in love at first sight: You can be infatuated but not exactly in love have you ever wished upon a star: yes what other language (s) do you speak: french but not well  
if you dyed your hair what color would you dye it: Red or Pink Ombre 
 if you could change your name what would you change it to: I wouldn't 
what's the weather like right now: Cloudy and somewhat windy 
 what instruments do you play: piano, flute, and piccolo 
 do you talk to yourself a lot: um well.... best place you have visited: Kyoto 
 best day of your life: Anytime I'm with my friends and family is the best time :) worst day of your life: I didn't get something I really wanted and had worked hard for 
 pet peeves: When people try to act like someone they aren't 
 what are you most proud of: Becoming more independent, I really didn't want to grow up and sometimes still don't haha what is your goal for this year: Experience more things that I have never done before Well thats me! I'll start posting soon, I promise :)  
 Also, I'm sorry this looks so unorganized, when I wrote this it appeared as a list but not when I posted it :( 

Update: I fixed it haha 

No comments: