Friday, March 18, 2011

Math and Birthday and Break

Most of (actually all of you) don't know this, but I was currently failing math and had an F, well wednesday I got an A on my quiz and today I got a 97 on my Math test and am now one point away from a C!!!! I am very happy about this since the homework I do two weeks from now will bring it up to a C.

March 22 is Nikolas's birthday! He will be 2, but we are celebrating it tomorrow since both dad and mom have to work seperate times that day. We are going to Fort Wilderness at Disney and he will be riding ponies. Should be fun and cute :)

Today is the first day of Spring Break. YAY! :D

2 comments:

Head Nurse or Patient- you be the judge said...

Why are you failing math? not understanding it or not doing your work?

Get that grade up GIRLIE!

BIG hugs to the birthday boy-

The Jungle Explorer said...

Sounds like once you decided to do well in math you did. Just keep trying to do well and you'll do fine.